Parenting seems tough but it is not. It is a blessing. Especially when it is about carrying your young one at the toddler stage. A friend of mine, who used to be so excited about carrying her baby, has recently identified that her child has developed this latest adventure of getting towed in bags, bedspreads, toy cars, etc. So, she discovered that it was prime time to think of the best wagon for a toddler to carry.
Few questions always surface on our minds when we think of the best strollers for our toddlers. For more details, you can log on to newmomplus.com.
Think of Picnics, adventure outdoor trips with the family, with your toddler in hand. You constantly get to hear words like – “Pick me up, Daddy!” Think of the toddler pushing around their toys or pulling around things in a wagon. Now the wagon or a stroller sinks in. Right?
The best wagon for a baby
A wagon is undoubtedly something that excites and adds up to the adventurous childhood memories of a toddler. A Radio Flyer wagon is the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of the best beach wagon for a toddler. But the present market for toddler products come with a lot of tailor-made options to best suit the needs of the parent and the toddler and definitely to mention – at our affordability. But for most new parents, it still appears to be a herculean task to choose the right wagon for their toddler.
Right age to ride a beach wagon for the toddler
Ideally, if your toddler ages between 18 months to roughly around 5 years and a child’s weight is around 250 lbs., then it is considered that the toddler seems to have a better grip and mind control to balance the wagon, and its ideal for him to use it.
Points to keep in mind before you get a beach wagon for your toddler
- The right age for a baby to ride a wagon or a stroller could be from 18 months of age. Keep in mind the weight of the toddler should be a minimum of 250 lbs. This age ensures that the child has developed the mind control enough to learn the dimensions of the area.
- Make sure that the weight of the wagon has to balance in a way that prevents the wagon from tipping over and it has to handle most terrain and serious off-roading. The wagon must be tiny enough for the little toddlers to handle things on their own. This will help them explore and transport their toys by themselves. Also, the wagon must not bump over even at little heights.
- Look for wagons that do not occupy too much of your storage space, also your toddler must be able to operate them on their own (with a little parental supervision).
- Assembling and reassembling of the wagon must be simpler and quick too. Opt for easily foldable wagons, some wagons even come as one step for folding wagons. This will allow your toddler to use it in no time.
Space of a wagon
Talking about the best wagon for a toddler, many leading wagon manufacturers provide a lot of facilities that accommodate ample features to fit the needs like storing food, toys, and extra space too, especially when we think of twins.
- The best beach wagon for a toddler requires enough space to hold the required space for two with extra storage space for storing the kids’ snacks, water, and even beach toys.
- They require it to make sure that the wagon suits for making the wildest adventure of the toddler secure and look for a collapsible one that comes with a self-carry bag.
- The parent may even look for a wagon that the toddler can pull along rather than transporting the kid, like for instance, indoor pull along with wagons for carrying their toys, dolls, and tote their items. This serves the need for the toddler’s adventure that adds up to the childhood memories too.
The versatility of a wagon
A perfect beach wagon for a toddler must have a large capacity yet must shrink to less than 15 inches in space when collapsed. Some wagons even come with huge versatility. Look for beach wagons that can exhibit versatility from hauling or riding mode to a beach seating mode easily.
- Beach wagons come with an advantage of storage units under the seats of the wagon itself. The long handle in these wagons makes it easy to handle and transport even kids on an evening walk.
- While different wagons and strollers are available for the toddlers, it is important to know the need of the toddler (whether it is indoor or outdoor requirements). The most important thing to notice is the body of the wagon. Sturdy plastic and huge compatible wheels which required for the balance of the wagon are not to have compromised on.
Although the age for the best wagon ride is around 18 months, some kids get ready for the adventure even after 12 months of age. The parent needs to make sure the safety of the toddler by checking the sturdy seat belts and secure them so the toddler finds it comfortable to sit and enjoy the adventure ahead.
Be it using the wagons indoors or heading ahead for an outdoor trip, from a visit to the local park, a local walk in the evening to an adventurous outdoor trip, toddlers find it exciting to be on a wagon. A collapsible wagon must be sturdy enough to hold the kids safely with the seat belt snugged to their waists securely. Sturdy wagons will not be portable as other wagons and are the best beach wagon for toddlers. For more details check out newmomplus.com which guides you to choose the best products for your little angels.